Sunday, April 24, 2016

Beauty of the world will be relived through Steele...

Beauty of the world will be relived through Steele: When I turn on the light in the studio, the first thing I see is a poster depicting the work of T.C. Steele. When I turn around after turning off the lights, I see another poster. It simply is part of the process of creating and learning a new piece.

 Dress fashion 1910.


Here is the link to this week's column. It is all about the preparation for the T.C. Steele performance next week. Just click on the above link and enjoy. Below is my seamstress, Bernie...just a few blocks away from me!




 This is Bernie's studio...oh my!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the quote.
It is a great way to start the day.
I've always wondered...what is a hoosier?
I know it's a native of Indiana, but I have never been able to find any reason or definite meaning of the word. Do you know?
Oh by the way--break a leg.

Congratulations Trine!!

  My first glimpse of our monument decked in Trine blue took my breath away. I was coming home from the Thursday night game with Aaron and R...